Collecting your hired equipment from our warehouse is a great way to keep your costs down.
However if your like most people, your probably questioning your technical ability to set up the equipment?
Am I right?
If so, don't worry. Our team will run over all the instructions with you on collection.
- We send you a simple set up guide.
- And you always have an engineer on call just incase you need our assistants.
Here's some additional information for you.
1) Hires are based on a 24hour period, most customers collect the equipment from us on the morning of their event and return it the morning after.
2) Our warehouse Collection & Return times are between 9:30 - 12:00, 7 days a week (excluding some bank holidays), however to make sure that we give you the best possible customer service, we arrange a specific time between them hours just for you.
3) When collecting your equipment, a member of the SoundCo team will demonstrate how to use the equipment for the purpose of your event. Don't worry we've made all of our equipment very easy to use.
4) To keep our equipment safe, we'll ask to see your identification. We accept a Driving Licences & Passport. Plus one other form of identification with your name on it, such as a bank card or letter to further prove you are who you say you are.
- Collection made by anyone other than the hirer must be agreed before hand.
- Copies of your identification will be made.
- Please consider the size of your vehicle before collection. Some of our equipment is large and bulky.
- We charge a fee for late equipment returns.
I'm busy working on my blog posts. Watch this space!